Lost or Stolen Phone?
Even if you lose your phone, remember that your password will still protect your account. It is recommended that you remove the lost or stolen device from your account as soon as possible. You can enroll a replacement device when it is available. You can use your other enrolled device to make the changes. To remove the lost or stolen phone do the following:
- On a web browser go to the 2FA webpage, 2fa.gmu.edu. Click 2FA Account Login on the bottom right.
- Login with your Mason NetID and Patriot Pass Password.
- Complete the second factor authentication with another enrolled device.
- On the Management Options page click Manage Current Devices.
- Locate the device you want to remove from the list.
- Click the trash can next to the device that you would like to remove.
- It will prompt you to confirm your action, click OK.
Your device has been removed.
No additional device enrolled? Request an Emergency Bypass Code to get logged in.